Security at Sisense
Sisense security is divided into three main categories:
- Securing Users
- Securing Data
- Securing the Sisense Platform
Different measures and industry best practices are used to ensure security for each of these categories and to provide you with fine-grained governance and security management. See the following sections for more details.
This security category describes the security measure in place for ensuring proper authentication and authorization.
- Overview of Sisense User Roles
- Account Lockout Thresholds
- Introduction to SSO
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
This security category describes the methods that Sisense uses to protect your data.
Securing the Sisense Platform
This security category includes the systems in place for protecting your Sisense deployment.
Other Sisense Security Links
- Sisense Cloud Security
- Sisense Cloud Security Controls
- Sisense Security and Trust Center